Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ida Maria- Fortress Round My Heart


Band: Ida Maria
Album: Fortress Round My Heart
Genre: Indie Rock/Pop
Country of Origin: Norway
Year: 2008

Track Listing:
  1. Oh My God
  2. Drive Away My Heart
  3. Louie
  4. I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
  5. Keep Me Warm
  6. Forgive Me
  7. Stella
  8. In the Morning Light
  9. Queen of the World
  10. See Me Through
If you're looking for something light-hearted and uplifting, Ida Maria is for you. With Bjork-esque vocals and punk influenced instrumentals, Ida can be both cute and sophisticated. Lots of her songs are "simple", but beautiful. Her lyrics aren't cryptic (which may be due to English being her second language), but they compliment the stripped down sound of her band. Don't let this one go by, I'm sure she'll be huge pretty soon and rightfully so.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NH78OG1S

3 comments:

Charles D. Ward said...

Wowie, this is nice! Very uplifting indeed.

Cheers.

Foldered said...

Thanks. I am quite in love with it.

Camila said...

She's awesome!
could you please upload the file again????!!
thanks