Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Felice Brothers- Tonight at the Arizona


Artist: The Felice Brothers
Album: Tonight at the Arizona
Genre: Folk, Acoustic, Alt-Country
Year: 2006
Tracklisting:
  1. "Roll On Arte"
  2. "Ballad Of Lou The Welterweight"
  3. "Hey Hey Revolver"
  4. "Your Belly In My Arms"
  5. "Lady Day"
  6. "T For Texas"
  7. "Rockefeller Druglaw Blues"
  8. "Mercy"
  9. "Christmas Song"
  10. "Going Going Gone"
  11. "Take This Hammer (Live)"
If you're into folk like Bob Dylan, The Band, etc. then you will definitely enjoy the Felice Brothers. It's really refreshing to hear music that is as down to earth as they are. They're definitely one of my favourite bands right now and I try to listen to them every day (I usually play this album once a day). If you're looking for something that goes well with bourbon on ice and cigarettes, this is it. If you dig them, they have two other albums out that I can upload and I think they're realeasing one for '09 too, but don't quote me on that.


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZMCSLCF5

No comments: