Saturday, July 4, 2009

Radio Moscow- Radio Moscow

Artist: Radio Moscow
Album: Self-Titled
Country of Origin: USA
Genre: Indie, Blues-Rock, Psychedelic
Year: 2007
Radio Moscow is a relatively new blues-rock band from the States; they are often cited as being Psychedelic, but I slightly disagree with a label, at least in this respect. This album is their first release and is produced by Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys (I think I posted his album on the blog and some people dug it). Radio Moscow do sound quite a bit like the Black Keys, but I find myself more attatched to Radio Moscow. All-in-all, I think their album art visually encapsulates their sound and I figure a lot of people here will dig it quite a bit. They sound very genuine and, while not necessarily outstandingly unique, are quite refreshing. These guys are legit.

!!!!!!!




No comments: