Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nouvelle Vague

Artist: Nouvelle Vague
Album: Nouvelle Vague
Year: 2004
Country: France
Tracks:
1. Love Will Tear Us Apart
2. Just Can't Get Enough
3. In A Manner Of Speaking
4. Guns Of Brixton
5. This Is Not A Love Song
6. Too Drunk To Fuck
7. Marian
8. Making Plans For Nigel
9. A Forest
10. I Melt With You
11. Teenage Kicks
12. Psyche
13. Friday Night Saturday Morning

I could have sworn I've uploaded this already, but apparently not. My hard drive filled up last night and in the midst of the chaos I re-found this album. What say you to bossa nova covers of punk rock, post punk, and new wave? Anything with a dedicated whistle solo instantly gets my respect.
Whistle whistle whistle

1 comment:

noodle said...

Too Drunk To Fuck is amazing.

I really wish their follow up album wasn't so generic. I don't even think they though about using the whistle again.